Book Doctor Terms and Conditions
An author owns the rights to certain written work and seeks an unbiased review of the book’s public-facing elements as they appear via online retailers. This writer may choose to utilize Kemah Bay Marketing’s (KBM) “Book Doctor.” Upon engaging this service, Kemah Bay agrees to provide a report detailing the averaged findings of three industry professionals after examining numerous criteria. KBM will be compensated a total of $250 (USD) per title, unless otherwise agreed in writing by both parties.
The author is responsible for:
1. Providing Kemah Bay Marketing a valid email address to be used for billing via PayPal.
2. Providing the full title of the book being reviewed, as well as a list of all distribution partners: online, print, and audio.
3. Provide payment in full before the Book Doctor Report is delivered once notified by Kemah Bay that the deliverable has been completed.
Kemah Bay Marketing is responsible for:
1. Scheduling the Book Doctor evaluation as soon as the order is received.
2. Providing the Book Doctor assessment via email in a timely fashion, once payment has been received.
3. Maintaining the author’s privacy and confidentiality, including all provided materials, personal information, and details of this transaction.
4. Providing phone and email support during normal business periods, (M-F) 9:00 am through 5:00 pm CST.
Author retains all rights to the intellectual property, including the report generated as part of the Book Doctor service.
Kemah Bay Marketing maintains the right to refuse any title.
Kemah Bay Marketing’s entire scope of liability is limited to the amount this transaction.
By placing an order, the author warrants and represents full and complete ownership of all titles involved in the transaction.